Our users’ privacy is of paramount importance to us.
We at Weather Research respect your privacy and shall comply with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding any personal information we collect about you, including across our website. This policy further explains how we use and share your information.
We collect this data to provide you with an enhanced, engaging and complete experience, where you do not face any hindrances and can carry on with smooth and effortless reading, gaining information and having access to various Ads and Affiliate Products.
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide to us when using our website and availing our services and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our website.
As soon as you visit our website, our server(s) may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. We would like to highlight that our server(s) do not catch, store or otherwise retain any sensitive and/or proprietary information from your web browser. Some of the information which may be logged inter alia includes your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
We may request you to provide us with personal information, including, but not limited to:
REASONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect and use your personal information when we there is a legitimate reason for doing so. That said, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide you access to our website.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies;
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content;
- Select and read or research any blog and/or article;
- Select any Ad or access any site related to any Affiliate Product; and/or
- When you mention us on social media.
Information collected under this Policy may also be used for necessary compliance of the applicable laws in place.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we collect and process personal information, and whilst we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password, if any and if required, and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep your personal information only for as long as we need to. If your personal information is no longer required, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you.
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our content on the website is directly for the purposes of children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company;
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms;
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights; and/or
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our website.
Cookies enable a website to know whether a particular device or computer has visited the website earlier. Cookies enable the Website to deliver the services in a more effective manner, navigate the user through the pages more effectively and help the Website remember the preferences of the user. It enables us to improve the experience of the users. It even ensures that the marketing which is being done online is more relevant and personalized as per your preferences. Please note that Cookies are in no way, form or manner harmful to you or any of your devices.
- To identify when you have visited our website, help you navigate through the website and figure out if you are logged into the website or not.
- To store information and ensure that the website or the Website is fully personalized for your experience.
- To display such advertisements those are more relevant to you.
- To analyze the performance and use of the Website.
- To remember the choices that you made, such as language, region you are based in and the username. To further remember the changes that you would have made to any feature of the Website, such as, text size and font style.
You have the option to manage and control cookies from the privacy settings. Just follow the instructions on the relevant tab on the Website. You can choose the options for cookies as per your preferences.
LIMITS OF OUR POLICY
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices. Moreover, the websites, if any, which may get connected with ours, we do not have any liability whatsoever in that regard.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us!